Skip to main content

Rain


I do not really have much to say on this mostly just want to share these pictures. The weather in Denver is weird. Today it was 85 but felt like 95. It is very hard for me to remember that it got to -8 once during wintertime. This particular rainstorm came through and the sun was shining. I've seen it before but it was almost magical to me. I wish my camera wasn't so heavy that I could bring it without fumbling too much on our hikes....I do have a point and shoot but I don't like the way it does pictures sometimes.

Anyway below are the pictures from the rainstorm. I wish we had more of the flowers and berries more in season when this storm happens. Some of the iris' had bloomed so I was able to get great shots from a couple of them. I hope to have some more photos from this weekend. We will have the State Park pass from the library this week so we will be once again in nature!

ENJOY!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

only 14 of 1000 pictures left on the camera, better upload and blog!

I have not made time and keep making excuses. After talking to a friend we discussed you don't have time unless you make time. You can't do what you love unless you make time. I haven't decided how exactly I'm going to do this but in due time it will work out. The picture above is my new favorite flower photo. Thanks to the beautiful flowers in the San Diego Zoo Parking lot! Kyle and I at Giraffes! Another parking lot flower! A parking lot picture of ME! Peacock was sitting on the fence! I have a good one with him all fanned out but that I'll post later. Looking at the baby HIPPO! (pictured below) Cala Lilly P OLAR BEAR!!!! Ducklings walking across the bridge, to get to the other side. I love artichokes, and this picture turned out so good! The idea of photographing food isn't such a bad idea to me. Perhaps there will be more to come. Chad and Melissa!!!! visiting for my birthday. Fuzzy and Fattycakes reunited! the 3 muskateers! I don

IT's HERE! =]

I've been working on this post for way too long! BUT I wanted to get it just right! anyway, my canvas picture came! I'm so excited. It looks awesome but now I wish I had spent the money on the 14x16, or whatever is the next size up. Here's a picture of the picture LOL   Now in the honor of all the rain we've had here in Tucson lately, I thought I'd give a show of thanks to my wonderful Rain Boots or Galoshes! I bought these beauties for $5 at Kohl's on clearance about 4 years ago. Everyone thought I was crazy. Everyone has a pair! I guess I'm a trend setter =P They have come in handy many times. I even bought another pair but I always seem to wear these ones... Valentine's Day! I know this is a little past due but today was the first day I have been able to take pictures. For Valentine's Day, instead of receiving a bouquet of roses, I received this orchid plant. I have yet to re-pot it but I need to do so soon! This is a close up of one o

February Photo Challenge

I've been on Pinterest A LOT lately! I came across this blog that was Pinned: http://www.fatmumslim.com.au/search/label/photo%20challenge I take this as a goal to get back into photography! I have something to make myself actually post and take cool pictures... DAY 1: Your View Today It was dark when I got home and realized I told myself I would do this. My neighborhood is dark with no street lights (one of the things I like about Tucson). And maybe I'm dumb but I have no idea what this day is about. SO this isn't from today BUT I love the pictures so I'm doing multiples to make up for it. =] ENJOY!